What is Collagen
Collagen is the main structural protein in our body, accounting for around 30% of the protein content. It is often considered to be the “glue that holds the body together”.
Collagen is found in fibrous tissues such as skin, ligaments and tendons, as well as in the bones, blood vessels, hair and nails. Collagen is vital for strengthening blood vessels and giving skin its elasticity and strength. The degration of collagen causes wrinkles and other skin issues.
Starting around the age of 25, the production of collagen begins to slow down and cell structures start losing their strength. As a result skin starts to become fragile, less elastic and wrinkles set in. In addition hair starts losing its color, joints lose their flexibility and bone quality begins to deteriorate.
Researches have shown that consumption of hydrolyzed collagen can help reduce pain in joints and decrease wrinkles and fine lines.
- 100% pure marine collagen from wild Icelandic fish
- Helps maintaining skin elasticity with rare abundance of amino acids
- Collagen is necessary for conserving the youthfulness of skin
- Research show decrease in wrinkles with regular consumption
- Can help reduce joint pain